- [with Martin Gorsky] ‘World Health by Place: The Politics of International Health System Metrics, 1924–c.2010’, Journal of Global History (forthcoming)
- ‘Health and Safety in the British Regulatory State: The HSC, HSE and the Management of Occupational Risk’. PhD thesis, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, 2016, http://dx.doi.org/10.17037/PUBS.02548737.
- ‘Risk, Responsibility and Robens: The Transformation of the British System of Occupational Health and Safety Regulation, 1961–1974’, in Tom Crook and Mike Esbester (eds), Governing Risk in Modern Britain, 1800–2000, Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan, 2016.
- ‘Accidents and Apathy: The Construction of the ‘Robens Philosophy’ of Occupational Safety and Health Regulation in Britain, 1961–1974′, Social History of Medicine 2015, doi: 10.1093/shm/hkv068.
- Soraya Boudia and Nathalie Jas (eds), Toxicants, Health and Regulation since 1945, Christopher Sirrs, Social History of Medicine 2013; doi: 10.1093/shm/hkt084.