This is a continually-updated list of papers I have presented at seminars, workshops and conferences in Britain and abroad. Please click ‘more’ where relevant for further details. For a list of my current and forthcoming publications please click here.
- “First Time Around: The Rise and Fall of ‘Universal Health Coverage as a Goal of International Health Politics, 1925–1952”, August 2017, European Association for the History of Medicine and Health Conference 2017, Bucharest, Romania.
- July 2017, University of Liverpool, UK. More >>
- May 2017, University of Warwick, UK.
- May 2017, Centre for History in Public Health, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, UK.
- April 2017, Centre for Interdisciplinary Research, University of Bielefeld, Germany.
- February 2017, University of Huddersfield, UK.
- December 2016, Institute for the History of Medicine, Berlin, Germany.
- July 2016, Society for the Social History of Medicine Conference, University of Kent, UK.
- “June 2016, Institute for the History of Medicine, Charité University, Berlin, Germany.
- “The Rise of Risk: The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and Risk Management in Twentieth Century Britain”, March 2, 2016, CHiPH seminar series, Centre for History in Public Health, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, UK. More >>
- July 8, 2014, Centre for History in Public Health, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK.
- September 11, 2013, Oxford Brookes University, UK.
- September 5, 2013, European Association for the History of Medicine and Health Conference 2013, Escola Nacional de Saúde Pública, Lisbon, Portugal.
- May 14, 2013, Centre for the History of Science, Technology and Medicine, University of Manchester, UK. More >>
- June 14, 2012, Institute of Education, University of London, UK.
- April 19, 2012, University of Swansea, UK.